As an all-round marketeer at Sensolus you contribute to the success of Sensolus. You are a digital and commercial jack-of-all-trades with an extensive knowledge of marketing. You translate complex technical matters into cool communication expressions.
- As an all-round marketeer you are responsible for developing, managing and executing marketing and communication campaigns.
- Thanks to your knowledge and experience, you will be able to help develop and implement a strategic and solid marketing policy and brand image.
- You translate marketing objectives into concrete projects and make sure our website drives initial interest into new prospects.
- As an inspiring storyteller you can perfectly relate to different target groups and know how to reach them online and offline.
- You have a razor-sharp pen for blogposts, whitepapers, articles and make technical information understandable for everyone.
- Main focus is online marketing but you may find that an offline channel, e.g. trade magazines, also provides added value.
- You use your capabilities to strengthen our organization’s service to customers and partners worldwide.
- Together with your colleagues you will work on creating innovative and creative online and offline activities.
- You research new media opportunities and stay up-to-date on the latest trends.
- You support our sales team on networking events and e-mail marketing campaigns.
What do you bring?
- You have at least +5 years of work experience in a similar position
- You have a degree in marketing, communications, journalism or equivalent through experience
- You have already worked in a technical environment
- You are a born storyteller, write fluently, witty and correct in Dutch and English and you know how to target a specific audience with your words
- You are a digital native who understands marketing dynamics and are familiar with digital marketing tools
- You have an international mindset
- You are a strong and strategic communicator who wants to bring our story to the press & into the media
- You are easygoing and enjoy working in a team
- You are stress-resistant and can cope with deadlines
What do we offer?
- The basis of our team is trust. Before you know it, you are a necessary link in our strong growth
- We love proactivity and independence and we take matters into our own hands
- We are open to an innovative approach and we dare to try new things
- At Sensolus, no two days are the same
- We are a small and dynamic team of 20 full-time employees with a family feel
Where could you be working?
Rijsenbergstraat 148, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and pop by for a coffee!