- Do you want to help put a tech gem from Belgium on the international map?
- Are you ready to develop a market leading tech solution?
- Are you driven to achieve impact together with a small and passionate team?
As our firmware engineer you will build high quality code and take ownership of your code parts, from idea up to final release in production.
What can you expect?
As firmware engineer you join the highly experienced firmware team of Sensolus.
- Write low-level & high-quality C code.
- Extend your knowledge of Bluetooth Low Energy, Sigfox, NB-IOT, GPS, WiFi protocols.
- Work with Ultra-low power micro-controllers (ARM Cortex-M).
- Take highly technical challenges from ideas and prototypes to robust, factory-ready implementations in a fast and efficient way.
- Collaborate with colleagues through agile planning, code review and intensive sprints.
- Document the working of the developed firmware components to inform team and customers.
- Go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
What do we expect?
You’d fit well if you have:
- 3+ years professional experience in embedded firmware development.
- Affinity with signal processing.
- Knowledge of drivers, algorithms, business logic and application code.
- Proficiency in C (experience with gcc, make, gdb, etc.. are a big plus).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- A preference for accuracy, proactivity and positivity.
- A mindset of analytical thinking, ownership, team effort and enthusiasm.
What do we offer?
- The basis of our team is trust. Before you know it, you are an integral link in our strong growth.
- We love proactivity and independence and we take matters into our own hands.
- We are open to an innovative approach and we dare to try new things.
- At Sensolus, no two days are the same.
- We are a small and dynamic team of 20 full-time employees with a family feel.
Contact us via email@example.com with your CV and pop by for a coffee!