- Do you want to help put a tech gem from Belgium on the international map?
- Are you ready to develop a market leading tech solution?
- Are you driven to achieve impact together with a small and passionate team?
As Partner Channel Manager you play a crucial role in the next steps of the international growth of Sensolus. In this role, you will build lasting relationships with our trusted sales partners, both nationally and internationally. We grow together with our partners in a transparent way, so customer visits, supporting partners in their prospecting and determining prices is part of your duties. You will also work out a systematic way of selecting, onboarding and binding future partners to Sensolus step by step, while also representing partners internally within the team.
What can you expect?
In your role as Partner Channel Manager, your day will be filled with:
- Developing, setting up and managing a sustainable partner model:
- You are the central point of contact for existing and new partners
- You will build a transparent and sustainable relationship with our partners step by step to implement a win-win model
- You build a systematic way to select, organize, follow-up, manage and motivate your partner
- You build the necessary collaterals and internal tools so partners can automate their sales process in an increasingly independent way
- Working in the field:
- You are the best ambassador of the Sensolus solution and will work with partners to close deals right up to the end customer
- You represent Sensolus at international events and trade shows
- You periodically prepare a plan together with the partner, define goals (both commercial and technical) and adjust if required
- Being the internal voice of the partner:
- You are the facilitator of the partner relationship within Sensolus, bringing the various internal teams into contact with each other
- You work with sales and marketing to manage lead transfer and to channel conflicts so that everyone wins
What do we expect?
You’d fit well if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B software sales-related applications
- Experience with SaaS business models, the sale of SaaS solutions and in-depth knowledge of SaaS ecosystems
- Experience with partner relationship management and therefore the confidence to define, analyze and assess the key factors of a good partnership
- Good project management skills where the intended results are achieved
- English and French (speaking) is a must
To fit with us, you basically
- are a self-starter and able to take ownership of various projects at the same time (strategic and tactical). You can set priorities and take the initiative
- want an adventure in which building a sustainable partner model is the key to strong geographic expansion, including strong internal growth
- are used to working in a fast-paced international environment: proactive attitude, clear communication and results-driven
What do we offer?
- The basis of our team is trust. Before you know it, you are a necessary link in our strong growth
- We love proactivity and independence and we take matters into our own hands
- We are open to an innovative approach and we dare to try new things
- At Sensolus, no two days are the same
- We are a small and dynamic team of 20 full-time employees with a family feel
Where could you be working?
Rijsenbergstraat 148, 9000 Gent, Belgium
25% travel is required with this role (Belgium and Europe)
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and pop by for a coffee!