- Do you want to help putting a tech gem from Belgium on the international map?
- Are you driven to achieve impact together with a small and passionate team?
- Are you ready to become our technical sales engineer fluent in German?
As a member of the Sensolus sales & customer success team, you are an ambassador of the Sensolus brand by being the technical sales point of contact with our customers and partners in Germany, with Austria & Switzerland being your secondary territory.
As the German speaking interface, you will go the extra mile for our customers and partners. You will guide the customer and partners in our complete Internet of Things offering and think in solutions, perfectly aligned with the needs.
Technical knowledge transfer is also part of the job in order to maximize the business outcomes while being supported by the Sensolus product, R&D and sales teams.
In addition, efficient handling of incidents, involving other Sensolus departments if necessary, is one of your daily targets as problem solver.
You like to help with excellent customer service skills by deploying professional initiatives to get issues resolved quickly and efficiently.
You work in alignment with the German sales team having related priorities.
What can you expect?
In your role as Technical Sales Engineer, your professional activities will consist of:
- Being the go-to person in the German speaking territory for any technical matter, pre-sales and post-sales.
- Being in daily contact with customers and helping out to bring the Sensolus message and solve conceptual and technical challenges.
- Demonstrating our solutions, independent and in combination with the sales team.
- Developing superior customer success relationships with our customers and partners.
- Contributing to the overall ‘technical’ and ‘application’ customer satisfaction.
- Becoming an expert in your domain and identify where Sensolus can create value with future solutions.
What do we expect?
- You have an engineering degree in electronics, software, ICT or have equivalent work experience as a ‘tech’ seasoned person.
- You have an analytical mindset and want to dig into the topic and understand how a product can bring value to your customers and partners
- You are a born problem solver with a solution-oriented thinking along with the customers & partners.
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills. You are fluent in German and English.
- You are digital native and have the skills to document in German (slides), present on webinars, organize training sessions, record demos, host technical conference calls, and much more.
- Have proven interest in technology (more specifically IoT), and technical sales activities
- You are reactive and open to share your knowledge & experience with the partners and customers.
- Are passionate about turning technological innovations into commercial success.
- You have a thirst for knowledge. You are always looking for ways to strengthen and expand your skills.
- Are willing to travel sporadically throughout the DACH region.
What do we offer?
- The chance to be part of a scaling company and constant learning in a market that is bound for growth.
- The basis of our team is trust. Before you know it, you are a necessary link in our strong growth.
- We love proactivity and independence, and we take matters into our own hands.
- We are open to an innovative approach and we dare to try new things.
- At Sensolus, no two days are the same.
- We are a small and dynamic team of 25 full-time employees with a family feel.
- You will report to the VP sales who is based in our HQ in Ghent (Belgium) and will be supported by the R&D and product team.
- You will have an English / Dutch speaking seasoned mentor (Technical sales engineering) which will provide technical onboarding training and daily support in your activities
- A competitive salary package and related benefits.
If you have a strong ambition to fill this important Sensolus vacancy
please contact us via email@example.com