• Do you want to help putting a tech gem from Belgium on the international map?
• Are you driven to achieve impact together with a passionate team?
• Are you ready to become our commercial leader for UKI?
As a member of the Sensolus sales team, you are the ambassador of the Sensolus brand by being the first point of contact with potential customers in the UK and Ireland.
As our regional sales leader you will leverage our existing references in UKI to generate leads and close deals with customers in need of an all-in-one asset management solution for transport, supply chain and non-powered asset management. In parallel, you will be supported by our pre-sales team and channel partners already located in the UK.
As a high touch professional, you will visit and convince top UKI logos for the Sensolus solution while supporting your channel partners in parallel.
In this way, you are an expert in the push & pull sales methodology.
What can you expect?
In your role as Regional Sales Leader, your professional activities will consist of:
• Building our lead development pipeline by being on the phone, you are prospecting into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources.
• Being on the road visiting and convincing customers for the Sensolus solution.
• Focusing on growth of the customer base in UKI with a first focus on the transport and supply chain optimization (industrial manufacturing) for non-powered assets.
• Demonstrating our solutions and making your prospects dream of an efficient transport and supply chain.
• Developing superior customer service relationship with prospects.
• Contributing to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications), also in relationship to the partners that you will operationally manage.
• Closing & facilitating deals and contributing to the growth of Sensolus.
• Cross and up selling when and where the opportunity occurs.
• Becoming an expert in your domain and identify where Sensolus can create value with future solutions.
What do we expect?
• Have a degree in business education (business economics, marketing, …) or have equivalent work experience as a ‘tech’ seasoned salesperson.
• Preferably somebody that has ‘been there, done that’.
• Have interest in technology (more specifically IoT), sales and sales ops (metrics, salesforce, processes).
• Are passionate about turning technological innovations into commercial success.
• Are customer-oriented and have a hands-on mentality.
• Are willing to travel frequently throughout your sales territory.
• Have a hunter spirit.
• You can work out of your UK home office, being close to your customers.
• You have an excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
• Accept challenging but fair quota as your sales targets.
What do we offer?
• The basis of our team is trust. Before you know it, you are a necessary link in our strong growth.
• We love proactivity and independence, and we take matters into our own hands.
• We are open to an innovative approach and we dare to try new things.
• At Sensolus, no two days are the same.
• We are a small and dynamic team of 36 full-time employees with a family feel.
• You will report to the head of sales who is based in our HQ in Ghent, Belgium and will be supported by a marketing, technical and admin team.
• A competitive OTE salary package.
If you have a strong ambition to fill this important Sensolus vacancy please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org