Newsletter subscription & online form completion
We care about your privacy. This text will tell you what we do with the personal data you provide through our website. At the same time we inform you of your rights concerning data processing and privacy. All of this in accordance with the European regulation ‘General Data Protection Regulation’ (GDPR) of May 25th, 2018. When you (1) subscribe for our newsletter or (2) fill out a contact, demo request or order form on our website, we ask you to provide personal data. This data is used (1) to keep you updated about Sensolus’ activities and news or (2) to answer and follow up on your request.
We only collect personal data when that data is entered in one of the forms on the website.
- ‘Contact Forms: This data will be used to answer your questions or remarks.
You can have this data removed or altered by contacting us (see contact details below).
We do not share this data with third parties.
Concerning the protection and processing of your data, you have the following rights:
- The right for information on the processing of your personal data
- The right to view and get a copy of your personal data, the way it is being kept in our administrative system
- The right to rectify, complete or update your personal data
- The right to be forgotten, or to delete your personal data
- The right to withdraw the permission to keep or process your personal data
- The right of transferability of your personal data
- The right to refuse automated individual decision making or profiling
- The right to the restriction of processing
To improve our service and communication and for your convenience, we also collect non-personal data.
- Google analytics tracking data
- Language choice data
- Remarketing data
The non-personal data is not individually identifiable.
If you wish to perform your rights in accordance to the GDPR, you can contact us via our email address: email@example.com
Sensolus, Rijsenbergstraat 148D, 9000 Gent, Belgium