You will be presenting the Sensolus solution to prospective customers and partners, creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering technical requirements, creating evaluation test plans with partners and customers, and then managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion.
What can you expect?
As Channel Sales Engineer and part of the sales team you will:
- Present and demonstrate Sensolus solutions to our prospect customers and partners
- Manage proof of concept projects: hands-on project set-up and training at the customer premises; provide support during POC and field trials
- Support our Sales Representatives with technical expertise and sales materials
- Create and update sales materials, demo environments, technical product-related movies etc.
- Train partners and customer teams on Sensolus technology and implementation
- Support/manage the Sensolus academy as a trainer and content creator
- Represent Sensolus at international events, trade-shows and conferences
- Travel internationally
What do we expect?
You’d fit well if you have:
- 5 years of experience in a technical-commercial role in a B2B setting
- The passion to become a technical expert in all aspects of Sensolus’ business: software, data communication, telecom networks, IoT, hardware, (web services) system integration
- Proficiencies in setting up and maintaining trusted work-relationships with prospects
- A customer-first and quality-first attitude
- Analytical mindset with a data-driven attitude, focused on results
- Excellent communication skills in English
- French, Dutch or German, is a plus
What do we offer?
- The basis of our team is trust. Before you know it, you are an integral link in our strong growth
- We love proactivity and independence and we take matters into our own hands
- We are open to an innovative approach and we dare to try new things
- At Sensolus, no two days are the same
- We are a small and dynamic team of 35 full-time employees with a family feel
Where could you be working?
Rijsenbergstraat 148, 9000 Gent, Belgium or remote
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and pop by for a coffee!